A proud supporter of local charities, The Hometown Foundation, Inc., is a champion of community engagement. We proudly support a wide array of community-focused events and organizations throughout the year. For instance, we have provided meals to the hungry, collected toys for underserved children, distributed gift bags to our military and donated police K-9s to several police departments.
When disaster struck, we jumped into action and supplied food, water, and animal rescue support to victims of Hurricane Harvey and Maria. As a foundation, our goal is to touch the heart and soul of the community. Here are just a few examples of our work:
- Raised $2 Million for Special Olympics and other charities at this year’s Dream Ride Experience.
- Donated funds to Special Olympics in 23 states and 5 countries.
- Donated more than $70,000 for Police K-9 Safety Awareness Month, including donating two K-9s.
- Delivered turkeys to Operation Hope, serving over 200 families for the holiday season.
- In partnership with Big Y and iHeart Radio, donated over $100,000 for Nation Pet Month in May.
- Sponsored and participated in the Annual Dream Ride Australia.
- Sponsored and donated over $100,000 to Special Olympics Team Connecticut.
- Through the spirit of giving, Bozzuto’s, Inc. employees donated hundreds of hours of volunteer service by delivering emergency water, food, medical supplies and animal rescue support to survivors of Hurricanes Harvey and Maria.
- Organized over 20 fundraisers, including hang-tag programs and community events.
- Hosted our 5th Annual Dream Cars and Cocktails in Palm Beach, FL.
- Donated an accident reconstruction camera for Connecticut State Police.
- Provided food supplies for the USS Missouri Homecoming Cookout.
- Statewide sponsor of Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, Unified Sports, CT.